Specialty Insurance for Commercial Activities

We’re able to help with coverage for even the most specialized commercial activities.

For example:

  • Pollution Liability protects you against liability and clean-up costs for contamination
  • Ocean cargo insurance protects your property in transit by ship or air, outside of Canada and the United States
  • Commercial and contract surety (bonds) for licensing or contracting
  • Marine liability protects you from liability in your marine operations


Get insurance coverage for specialized commercial activities


Need something different?

We work with a network of insurance companies, to provide insurance to fit your specific needs.

Please contact us to ask about your insurance needs.