Your home is important to you. And that’s important to us.
For most Canadians, a home is their largest single investment. It’s worth having appropriate insurance coverage.
Even if you’re a tenant who doesn’t own the home, you still need to insure the contents. Consider how much it would cost to replace your furniture, textiles, electronics and other possessions, and you’ll see why tenants insurance makes sense.
We’ll help you:
- Identify your needs and potential costs in the event of a loss, so you have appropriate insurance coverage
- Identify items that need special protection
- Protect yourself against liability
- Understand what your coverage includes
Then we’ll find you the best possible price.
Please talk to us about:
- Home insurance
- Condo insurance
- Cottage insurance
- Tenant insurance
- Home-based business insurance
- Protecting special valuables, like:
- Fine art